I was tagged by the Sewing Mom for the 6 Unspectacular Quirks Meme, which I've actually done before, BUT I have SO many unspectacular quirks I'll share 6 more.
The rules are:
1. Link back to the person who tagged you
2. Mention the rules on your blog
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged.
Here are six more of my unspectacular quirks:
1. I hate the circus - I can't enjoy it because I spend the whole time worrying someone is going to die in a tragic accident.
2. I love our county fair and I look forward to it all year long. I usually go at least three times, it is one of the highlights of my whole summer!
3. I suddenly love chick peas. I don't even know anything about them - do they grow on bushes? In the ground? Are they really good for you? I have no idea!
4. I shave my big toes. Not that I have any hair there (cough, cough). But just in case I did, I make sure to shave it off. Somehow I feel unfeminine having hair on my big toe.
5. I love cat feet. Love, love, love them!!
6. I love the tv show Lost and I listen to podcasts about Lost, especially while mowing the lawn. Anybody else listen to Jay & Jack and the Transmission? (crickets chirping...)
I'll tag a few people:
Thrifty Momma Ramblings
and anyone else that wants to grab this, go ahead and let me know you took it so I can come see your quirks!
Thank you Sewing Mom for tagging me for this fun meme!